Tuesday, October 20, 2009

bath day!

bath day today - for the dog that is!

I went out back today to enjoy our beautiful AZ weather and get some painting done. Our beautiful dog Bella (is that redundant?) jumped over the fence to come see what I was doing. As she stretched in the sunshine and shook herself off, I could not believe the dust that went flying!


it's too sunny to open her eyes!


so,. . .  bath time! This dog claims to be a pit bull - a dog I swore I would never own. But I personally think she is some other type of dog - incognito as a pit bull - the most gentle, loving and laziest dog I have ever had!

now, I don't know about the rest of the pit bulls in the world, but this one was raised with so much love and affection, that's all she knows!


               Congratulations Bella!! You can now stay inside the house!!

1 comment:

Girl with Ponytail said...

I have a pittie whose musculature looks just like yours! And I swore I'd never own a pit bull either! But he is the sweetest, kindest, and gentlest boy---he has changed my whole perception on pits. (Technically, they are both American Staffordshire Terriers.) Enjoy your sweetie!