Thursday, June 24, 2010

summertime

some say spring is here, but here in arizona, we just go straight to summer - and it's here!
 I snapped this beautiful flower with my new camera and what a burst of color!  at least they seem to love the sunshine!

high today of 110 degrees! a good day to stay inside or if outside, stay in the pool.

summer really is here - between my sons' dive team practice, baseball games and basketball camp, there is so much to do! I have so many projects in the works, just need to get back to posting about all of them - or at least some of them!

time to walk the dog! - it's still nice and cool at 7 am, and she {and me!} could really use the excercise!
hmmmmm those look really tasty. . . .

3 comments:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Yes, summertime is here in Los Angeles, too. Stay cool and thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Hi Toni! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and remind you that this coming Monday on Etsy Cottage Style Blog is the Vintage Aplphabet Party. Hope you can come by and check out what it's about. This is another all week party, so you have planty of time to join in.
Your pooch is too cute.

Holly said...

Hi Toni, I just found your blog while searching for Bloggers in my area. I live in Peoria. I also checked out your Etsy shop, so many cute things! I share your love of vintage items and crafting. Hope to see you post something new soon.